Requirements for Admission to the Iran University of Science & Technology as an International Student:
(You are considered as an international student, if you are a non-Iranian citizen having a foreign passport)
- Applying for a Bachelor’s Degree: Holding a High school’s certificate an accredited institution.
- Applying for a Master´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution.
- Applying for a Ph.D Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution .
All Applicants are required to provide:
- Completed application form (Apply to IUST)
- Copies of certificates translated into English (see note below).
- Copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Copies of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- A recent photographs
- Persian Language Proficiency for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Degree applicants
- English Language Proficiency for Ph.D. Degree applicants
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can assist to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- A letter of financial support.
- Electronic version of all documents must be sent to email@example.com
- After receiving Admission Letter, please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country to the following address.
- Application Materials should be submitted in one package
- For further information, please send an inquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: International Students Office, Iran University of Science & Technology, Narmak, Tehran, 1684613114, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Tel.: +98 (21)77807979
- Email: email@example.com